Therapists in private practice need to make adjustments to their marketing campaigns because of the current economic climate, increased competition for health care $, and our fundamental shift from a health care referral to a consumer choice system.
This webinar presents an overview of the dramatic change in health care marketing over the last decade and what made the current award winning Madison Avenue healthcare marketing campaigns successful. Included are over 30 plus examples from the award winning marketing campaigns of the leveland Clinic, Visiting Nurse Service of NY, Mount Sinai Medical Center, MSKCC among others. Learn how to adapt these high price successful campaigns in a low cost effective manner for your practice.Watch the webinar from your phone, laptop, tablet or computer 24/7/365.
Included is a concrete discussion of branding, taglines, use of data to tell and sell, and how best to combine cause related marketing into an integrated social media campaign. The unique characteristics of marketing in the medical service industry and how to establish a mixed marketing plan of advertising and publicity that educates and attracts new clients, and has a good return on investment will be explored. All purchasers will receive a integrated cluster marketing plan worksheet.
- Understanding why marketing in the medical service industry is unique, and historically how it has changed in the last decade
Primary and secondary benefits you should derive from an integrated marketing plan
- Internal versus interactive versus external marketing
- What makes marketing in the service industry unique – The revolution in health care marketing – looking at award winning campaigns
- How best to use statistics and data to tell and sell
- Learn how to adapt high price successful marketing campaigns in a low cost effective manner
- Learn how to establish a mixed marketing plan of advertising and publicity that educates and attracts new clients and has a good return on investment
- Marketing as a defense to the threat of service substitution
- The importance of tag lines
- Publicity versus advertisingUpon completion, you will be eligible to receive a certificate of participation for1. 5 contact hours.Iris has given this workshop to sold out audiences at the the APTA conference and NYOTA conferences, and teaches Marketing and Entrepreneurship in Columbia’s DPT and OT program.