This is a GREAT opportunity for an existing PT practice looking to establish a home care division, an experienced therapist looking for a firm foundation upon which to move to home care, or an expanding PT group wanting to increase market share.
- Current case load in Manhattan, with a very strong presence on the Upper West Side, with opportunities to expand to other boroughs,other disciplines and assistive living facilities.
- Emphasis on PT services for seniors including fall prevention, balance, strength and ADL training.
- Sale includes database of patients and referring physicians and highly regarded part time contractor.
- Averaging 30-40 visits per week with very high retention of former patients.
- Streamlined business model with very little overhead, low risk.
- Easy segue way to also include cash based concierge service.
- 2018 revenue over $118,000 with very positive projections for 2019.
- Opportunity for a practice with OT services to increase current yearly revenue by at least 50%.
Full financial information including profit and loss statements, practice statistics and tax returns are available for inspection.
The practice is being offered at $89,000.00. The practice owner is flexible and will consider an asset sale with terms available, as well as structuring a mutually beneficial structured buy in opportunity for the right therapist. The practice owner is willing to be very active in the transition process to ensure patient retention, for a reasonable period of time.