|Higher Physical Therapy is a boutique private practice in Uptown Manhattan founded by Julie Zapata, MSPT, PT. Committed to offering top notch one on one personalized care, all treatment sessions are one hour and individually tailored. The practice is very busy and Julie is now expanding and looking for a part time physical therapist.|
The practice is an out of network practice with the exception of Medicare Part B.The ideal candidate should be vibrant, energetic, patient, and kind with exceptional diagnostic and treatment skills and someone that will bring their own expertise and experience to enhance and complement existing treatment philosophies.There is flexibility and the right therapists can establish their own schedule, preferably 2-3 days a week spread out over approximately 10 hours/week. The candidate must be willing to make a minimum of a one year commitment.Julie would love to consider therapists who have completed continuing education in manual therapy skills like Maitland or Myofascial Release. She will consider the right new graduate and will consider proving training in Myofascial Release or at the Postural Restoration Institute or the Institute of Physical Art
For more information, or to apply please email
Julie Zapata, Physical Therapist, MSPT
427 Fort Washington Ave
New York, NY 10033
This is a privately owned company that provides PT & OT services to the elderly population at their home or assisted living facility.
A well established, outpatient At-Home PT/OT practice, servicing seniors at home and in assisted
living facilities is being offered for sale. This is a great opportunity to purchase a thriving Medicare
Part B home practice or to add a new revenue stream to your existing practice and double or triple
• Current patients are in Long Island & Queens with opportunity to easily expand to surrounding
• Well established model for Medicare Part B and commercial insurance billing – can be added to
• Sale includes assets: website, database of patients, intellectual property, documentation/billing
• Averaging 200-250 productive visits per week by over 40 therapists
• No overhead, no debt
• Gross revenue in 2018 approximately $1.2 Million with 45% EBITDA, Cash Flow: $504,000
Ask price – $1,200,000
For further info please contact: John at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in working in a great environment where patient care is primary and your physical therapist skills can be utilized to help people reach their optimum potential? PT-owned outpatient physical therapy clinic in Asheville, NC serving a diverse caseload including orthopedics, neuro, chronic pain, gait and balance disorders seeks an experienced outpatient physical therapist who is a team player to join our quality team. Must have excellent training and skills in manual therapies. One to one 45 minute treatments in a great working environment surrounded by the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains and all the outdoor recreation and cultural opportunities the area offers! Part time/ Full time is possible, with competitive benefits available with at least 30 hours/ week including PTO, paid holidays, CEU reimbursement and health stipend. If interested, please reply with Cover Letter, Resume and References to email@example.com
The practice is in a great family friendly community conveniently located with ample parking. The 2520 square foot facility is fully built out and equipped, with a main gym,semi private gym,3 closed door private treatment rooms,billing office,laundry room,and reception area.Bathroom areas is just outside of the office space and is meticulously maintained by the landlord. Therapy equipment and office equipment included in the sale are 2 cable columns,recumbent upper and lower body cycles,recumbent elliptical,treadmill,stationary bicycle,vibration machine,total gym,traction machine,5 interferential machines(2 with ultrasound) 2 high volt machines,parrafin,cold pac freezer,3 hydrocollator machines,1 low mat table,3 treatment tables,3 computers,3 printer,scanner copier machines,refrigerator, and a washer and dryer.
The practice sees a mix of patients including chronic pain and general orthopedics and has very well established local referral sources and is in network with a large number of insurance contracts. The staff consists of Physical therapist/Owner, a part time physical therapist assistant and support staff of 3. At the present time, the practice, by choice, operates on a part time basis, consistently grossing over $250,000. Under new ownership the practice can easily ramp up to full time. The owner is willing to stay on for a reasonable transition period and other staff is eager to stay on with new owner. The existing lease is very favorable, renewable and transferable.
Full financial information and practice statistics are available upon request. Asking price will be discussed with qualified interested parties
Serious inquiries only: Please contact the practice owner directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a GREAT opportunity for an existing PT practice looking to establish a home care division, an experienced therapist looking for a firm foundation upon which to move to home care, or an expanding PT group wanting to increase market share.
- Current case load in Manhattan, with a very strong presence on the Upper West Side, with opportunities to expand to other boroughs,other disciplines and assistive living facilities.
- Emphasis on PT services for seniors including fall prevention, balance, strength and ADL training.
- Sale includes database of patients and referring physicians and highly regarded part time contractor.
- Averaging 30-40 visits per week with very high retention of former patients.
- Streamlined business model with very little overhead, low risk.
- Easy segue way to also include cash based concierge service.
- 2018 revenue over $118,000 with very positive projections for 2019.
- Opportunity for a practice with OT services to increase current yearly revenue by at least 50%.
Full financial information including profit and loss statements, practice statistics and tax returns are available for inspection.
The practice is being offered at $89,000.00. The practice owner is flexible and will consider an asset sale with terms available, as well as structuring a mutually beneficial structured buy in opportunity for the right therapist. The practice owner is willing to be very active in the transition process to ensure patient retention, for a reasonable period of time.
Very happy to report that this practice has been sold!
This is a very well established and highly regarded physical therapy practice in Central Nassau County. It is known for its quality care and individualized treatment and has earned an excellent reputation amongst physicians and patients in the community. The practice currently employs 2 physical therapists (full and part-time), 1 physical therapist assistant (part-time) and is fortunate to have a capable office staff including an administrator and biller, all interested in staying on with the new owner.
The practice treats a diverse caseload including orthopedic, neurologic, chronic pain, balance and wellness and generates $400,000-$500,000 annually with an excellent and enviable net profit margin. The clinic participates in most major insurance networks including Medicare. It is located in an office building and a lease with highly favorable terms and is transferable and renewable. The 3000 plus square foot office has good parking and enjoys convenient parkway access. It includes state of the art equipment, separate patient and staff bathroom, a waiting room, private treatment rooms,a main gym and balance/plyometrics room, whirlpool room, private owners and administrators offices, as well as a separate front office.
Full financial information including profit and loss statements, practice statistics and tax returns are available for inspection.
The practice is being offered at $325,000.00. The practice owner is willing to remain with the clinic as clinician and/ or clinic director
Pediatric Occupational Therapy Services, LLC (POTS) is a cutting edge private private practice in Teaneck NJ seeking dynamic, experienced pediatric occupational therapists who loves children and families, to work in our sensory gyms and in private schools 20 hours per week and full time (must include 1-2 days after school and/or Sunday hours). We have a dedicated highly experienced staff that provides cutting edge OT, PT and Speech therapy in state of the art sensory gyms. Our clients range from birth through 21. Primary therapeutic approaches include sensory integration treatment, Floortime, Handwriting Without Tears, listening therapies, NDT, motor learning, biomechanical approaches and SOS feeding. Among the areas we address are sensory processing, praxis, self-regulation, self-care, handwriting, gross and fine motor development, visual perception, and feeding. We are unique in our commitment to evaluate and treat the whole child and partner with the important people in a child’s life.
We are looking for therapists who has strong treatment and evaluation skills, and is able to effectively work with children in a sensory gym and in private schools.
- Evaluate new patients.
- Provide occupational therapy services to children in a sensory gym using the therapeutic approaches that best meet the child’s unique needs.
- Design and monitor effective home programs, sensory diets, and school and home strategies, as needed that meet the child’s needs and family’s capacity for follow through.
- Provide occupational therapy services within a classroom or school that enable the child to better function and thrive in that environment.
- Collaborate with the teacher and school, and provide strategies for the individual child or class that will benefit the client.
- Collaborate with parents and teachers to set functional goals
- Provide ongoing guidance, support and education to parents
- Participate in team meetings and workshops
- Participate in program development, such as summer camp programs and after-school groups
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- 3+ years’ experience providing occupational therapy to children in a sensory gym and in schools. Experience in treating children with a wide range of challenges, including Sensory Processing Disorder and Autism
- NJ Occupational Therapy License
- NJ school certification, a plus
- Willingness to work in the clinic and in schools
- Compassionate, caring, collaborative, willing to go the extra mile for your families
- Excellent problem solving skills and analytic abilities
- Ability to meet the child where they are and build a warm therapeutic relationship with the child and family
- Ability to conduct assessments and evaluations using standardized evaluation tools and clinical observations to determine the child’s strengths and challenges, collaborate on goal setting with caregivers, and generate a comprehensive report of findings
- Sensory gym experience
- Provide effective treatment sessions to meet the child’s functional goals
- Experience treating clients within the classroom and collaborating with teachers
- Excellent communication skills with parents, children and co-workers
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing education, such as sensory processing, Floortime, Handwriting Without Tears, Brain Gym, Reflex integration, etc.
- Feeding coursework and experience a plus. SOS preferred
- Desire to work long term in a warm supportive environment
Job Type: Part Time and Full Time
Salary: Part time: 38,480.00-46,600.00 commensurate with experience
Full time with benefits: commensurate with experience
Please email your resume or questions to Dr. Chaye Lamm Warburg, DPS, OTR, Director: email@example.com
Top Tier Care LLC, a well established and highly regarded private rehab agency owned by an OT has an immediate part time opening in an Adult Dayhab Facility.
Currently there are 2 patients needing services but that number is expected to increase.
Make your own schedule and fee for service is competitive.
For more info – call 732-994-5088 x102
Or email/fax resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org / fax 732 358 0312
WHEN TALK THERAPY ALONE ISN’T GETTING THE RESULTS YOU HOPED FOR
THE ART THERAPY PRACTICE, 209 EAST 23RD STREET
ROOM 105, NEW YORK, NY 10010
Art therapy uses the universal language of art to help work through and express emotions that are hard to verbalize. The Art Therapy Practice guides clients through the creative arts therapy process, going beyond traditional talk therapy by using the healing power of the arts.
Our compassionate and highly experienced art therapists can help clients’ address a variety of personal challenges. Working with children, teens and adults, our art therapists’ areas of expertise include, but are not limited to:
– Aging Issues
– Autism Spectrum Disorders and other Developmental Disabilities
– Coping with Medical Illness
– Eating Disorders
– Relationship Issues
– Self-Esteem Issues
– Women’s Issues
For more info, please reach out to us in confidence:
Throughout the United States
- Founded in the Mid 1990s
- National Presence
- Annual Revenues in Excess of $60 million
- Proven history of being an industry leader and innovator
- 100% Practitioner Owned
- Committed to Staying 100% Practitioner Owned
- Strong and Diverse management team
- Leading edge technology infrastructure
- Will work with sellers to create flexible deal structures tailored to their individual needs
If you are a practice owner of an EI and/or ABA agency and would like to explore an exit strategy that involves being acquired, this agency wants to set up a conference call to talk to you! They are looking to acquire practitioner owned practices and agencies with shared values to provide top notch services and are committed to retaining all existing staff.
Serious inquiries only – Please email Iris Kimberg, MS PT OTR on behalf of the agency and I will pass along your inquiry. All inquiries will be kept in confidence.