This was a GREAT and very informative webinar offered by Evelyn Capdevila, MPT. Not all webinars are so informative with concrete information that you can listen to, and immediately make changes to how you and your staff document, bill, get plans of care etc. This webinar provides you with the necessary information and tools to effectively handle chart audits and avoid insufficient documentation outcomes and denials. This is appropriate for both PTs and OTs who bill Medicare Part B.
1) Understand key components for evaluation, notes, progress notes and discharge notes required by Medicare
2) Optimize evaluations, re-evaluations, progress notes, discharge summaries for Medicare part B services
3) Understand how to document patient care to show value and progression to reduce or avoid denials
4)Identify common errors in documentation
5) Review case studies to improve your ability to demonstrate skill and medical necessity
6) Implement defensible clinical documentation that demonstrates skill, medical necessity, and value.
7) Understand how to code and bill in accordance with documentation
8)Learn what steps to take to prepare for an audit
9) Implement standardized tests
Upon request, once you complete a post webinar quiz, you can receive a certificate of participation for 1.5 hours. $75.00 Webinar includes a handout and copy of the powerpoint. All registrants will receive a link to the recording of the webinar.
** This webinar, presented by Evelyn Capdevila, MPT, is intended for educational and informational purposes services only.