How does your practice compare to a Swiss Army Knife’s ability to handle dozens of specialized tasks without falling apart???
While the core of private practice is clinical care, an efficient and compliant back office business operation is the backbone from which services are rendered. Private practitioners spend so much time honing the clinical skills of their team that they sometimes forget that your non clinical staff need attention too! The service experience we offer our patients is multi-faceted, and encompasses front and back office issues. Patients judge us on MORE than our clinical skills and they evaluate us in unscientific ways. The heart of what we do must be understood from the patient’s perspective. Patients judge their experience by the way they are treated as a person, not the way they are treated for their disease.
Does your practice exhibit any of these typical red flags I often see that ignore basic best practices for office management???
Ø Does your staff offer defenses instead of apologies and concern.
Ø Is your staff needier than your patients?
Ø Do patients not come first?
Ø Do you sometimes feel like policies are made up as you go along?
This webinar will discuss concrete, specific and very actionable ideas with immediate take away value to implement for both your clinical and non clinical staff on:
- Monitoring and improving the “corporate” culture in your practice
- How to offer superior customer service
- How to delegate decision making in your office
- How to streamline processes
- How to develop meaningful inter office communication skills
- How to develop a service recovery models to deal with patient complaints
- What reports really need to be run every week and what are key factors to monitor that a report may not show
- How to hold employees accountable while avoiding a “gotcha” moment
- The importance of cross training office staff as a tool for engagement
The webinar is relevant for owners, key managers and any clinical and admin staff regardless of whether you have a pediatric or adult practice. Practices who register more than 1 person will receive a 20% discount off of the registration fee. The registration fee includes all written handouts and material, a copy of the powerpoint and 24/7 access to the recorded live webinar. It can also be used as an orientation tool for all new staff coming on board. There will be time allotted for Q/A, and anyone will be eligible for a certificate of participation upon completing a short post webinar quiz. Early rate registration of $85 until Sept 15th, and then the fee is $95.