Dr. Koscinski was one of the early leaders in developing an online company that supports evidence-based practice through a variety of courses, books, products, and blogs. Throughout the years, she has continued to grow and diversify her revenue streams to include a multitude of affiliate links, domain names and social media accounts.
Included in the sale are:
- Rights to the Pocket OT logo and branding
- Newly updated e commerce website www.PocketOT.com
- AOTA approved designation though 10/2028
- 4 Approved AOTA courses
- Thinkific platform
- 52 Weeks of OT e-book, both individual and group license
- Copyrighted CDs
- Teachers Pay Teachers Store
- Multiple affiliate links
- 176 published and timeless blog posts
- Active social media pages (Facebook has over 110,000 followers)
This is a well-suited acquisition for an existing continuing education company, a pediatric OT practice that wants to have a secondary revenue stream with unlimited growth and potential, a pediatric equipment/ toy company or a pediatric entrepreneur who want to take this incredible, highly regarded, well known foundation and grow it!
Ask price is $154,000. We are seeking qualified and serious buyers who would be an ideal match to grow this company. Upon signing an NDA, additional specifics, financial data and statistics will be shared. Dr Koscinski is committed to ensuring a successful and seamless transition to the new owners.