CITY SOUNDS OF NY – Speech Language Development Center, Inc., is a premier contracted Speech Therapy agency for the NYC Dept. of Education. For more than two decades our team of over 100+ highly trained Speech-Language Pathologists, have been providing critical speech therapy services, evaluations and supports to thousands of preschool and school-age children annually. Our founding mission of “Ensuring every child’s voice is heard” still guides us today and every day. Come see why some of the best Speech Therapists make City Sounds of NY their professional home. Services are held at district/charter schools, preschools, daycare centers, head starts and in the child’s home.
We have wonderful part time and full time employment opportunities throughout NYC, with a heavy concentration in Manhattan and Brooklyn. Clinical Fellows gladly accepted. NYS License and TSSLD required.
Benefits of being a CSNY Employee:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical & Dental Benefits Company Sponsored
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Paid Flex Days
- Fuel Allowance for positions requiring driving
- Free CEUs for SLPs
- Professional development reimbursement
- Direct site supervision for CFs and SLPs
- Referral Bonus – Paid out After 90 days of new hire employment
- Access to our clinical resource database
- “Live” Clinical and administrative supports available from 8am – 7pm, Monday -Friday
- Rewarding position for the right candidate. Supervision, supports and training fostering an environment for professional and personal growth.
|CHELSEA ARTS BUILDING
134 West 26th Street
New York, NY 10001
|Clinical Office: Suite #602
Administrative & HR Office: Suite #603