Jukebox is a fast-growing company of technologists, occupational therapists, gerontologists, and others who care deeply about the well being of our elders. Jukebox is founded by serial entrepreneurs with prior exits to Anthem and SoftBank, and backed by investors including Primary Venture Partners as well as founders of Noom, Pinwheel, FuboTV and many others. At Jukebox, our mission is to help older adults age in place by making their homes safer and more accessible. We do this by combining occupational therapist-led home safety assessments with affordable, CAPS-certified home renovations personalized to each older adult’s situation. Juke box has a proprietary software platform with standardized forms and all therapists receive an IPad for use.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We have multiple openings for fee-for-service, independent contractor OTs to take on the following responsibilities:
– Complete home assessments with clients and/or caregivers to determine ways to improve safety and independence in the home in the zip code of your choice
– Generate personalized reports for clients and/or caregivers to provide them with basic home modifications and activity modifications.
– Educate clients/caregivers on basic fall prevention strategies and techniques.
– Establish rapport and engage in collaborative discussion with clients and/or caregivers to meet their individual needs.
– Coordinate appropriate responses to inbound calls, texts, and emails from clients.
The ideal candidate is a NYS Registered and Licensed Occupational Therapist, ideally with experience or formal certification in home modification (CAPS, ECHM, CLIPP, AOTA Home Modifications Online Badge) or a willingness to get certified.
– Experience working with the geriatric population (1-3 years experience preferred) with effective communication and clinical reasoning skills and
Click to apply –https://jukeboxhealth.rippling-ats.com/job/308835/occupational-therapist-home-modifications