GREAT OPPORTUNITY IN TRIBECA (downtown NYC) FOR OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST at Chatty Child Speech, Occupational & Physical Therapy Center!
Chatty Child™ is a personalized therapeutic center for children and their families conveniently based in downtown Manhattan. We are a team of highly experienced, creative, and collaborative speech, occupational and physical therapists. Treatment sessions and services are provided in a beautiful, state-of-the-art center. The Chatty Child Center is comprised of a large sensory room, individual treatment rooms, and a comfortable, inviting waiting room for parents and caregivers. The center is an approved DOE provider and has a very strong referral base of private patients. We are seeking a passionate, creative, and professional occupational therapist to join the team!
IMMEDIATE OTR POSITION AVAILABLE
• OT needed for afternoon cases (2pm-7pm), Monday-Thursday, for center-based caseload of 20 hours per week, plus additional opportunities for 2-3 days per week of AM cases, at nearby preschools & a few remote cases.
• Fee for service position. Kindly, send your resume if you are interested in at least 10 hours of work per week.
• Must have current NYS OTR/L license.
• Will need DOE fingerprinting clearance.
• All vaccinations up to date, including the COVID-19 vaccine, and annual medical required.
NOTE: CANDIDATE CANNOT BE AN EMPLOYEE OF NYC DOE.
Growth potential available for interested therapists.
You will be joining a team of experienced and dynamic therapists.
Please send resumes to
Heather Boerner, MA, CCC-SLP, TSHH – email@example.com
Contact us via email if you have any questions about specific locations, caseloads, fees etc.
Chatty Child Speech, Occupational & PhysicalTherapy, PLLC
325 Broadway, Suite 403 | New York, New York 10007 | www.chattychild.com