New York Dynamic Neuromuscular Rehabilitation is updating their technology in the clinic and has multiple items for sale. The equipment is in great condition with minimal use; you can make arrangements to look at the equipment at the clinic.
(1) RUN DNA 3D GAIT ANALYSIS SYSTEM
This is the most patient friendly system on the market.
The software produces a user friendly 17-page report ( sample pictures above) to interpret the running/gait analysis data just by reading the report. It is also patient friendly that most people understand their
issues without your interpretation. The newest version of software is updated with enhanced comparative analysis and new gait retraining features. This system, when new, was purchased pre COVID, and barely used. Cost was 28K, and it is being offered at $17K.
(2) ZEBRIS PRESSURE INSTRUMENTED TREADMILL.
New unit is 45-50 K, and this is being offered at 25K.
You can get more information here:
(3) BK 3500 Diagnostic Ultrasonography Machine. The unit is 3 years old but was barely used since clinic purchased an expert class machine and stopped using it for orthopedic diagnosis. It was occasionally used by PTs for RUSI.
The new unit was 85K, but is being offered at 13 K. The linear
probe is a high resolution from 6-18 MHz. Also has a curvilinear probe from 3-8 MHz. This is perfect unit beyond RUSI as the quality of hardware and probes are excellent to perform diagnostic ultrasound. These units mainly purchased by regional anesthesiologist for its quality and high resolution.
(4) PROTEUS COLLINEAR RESISTANCE
This unit was also barely used and is in perfect condition. A new unit today isl over 30K; ask price is17KThis is a perfect piece of technology for sports rehab clinic. Here are videos of the unit in use
You can find more info here: https://proteusmotion.com
Please note the following:
(1) Equipment can be viewed at 130 W 42nd St, Ste 1055, New York, NY 10036 by appointment only. Phone: (212) 308-9595
(2) Payment accepted is cash( discounted), check or credit card.
You will need a certificate of insurance to move the gait analysis and treadmill out of the building, so a local moving company may be your best best. This is not necessary for the other units.
(3). Dr Lev Kalika, DC is available to answer any questions about the equipment. Email him directly at: email@example.com