Immediate openings: Nassau and Suffolk Counties, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Westchester and Rockland Counties, and Northern NJ!!!
Jukebox Health has multiple openings for fee-for-service, independent contractor OTs who are well versed in gerontology and home modifications. We are searching for passionate, empathetic, and hard working individuals who strive to help older adults achieve their goal to age in place, while preventing the risk of falls. Our fee for service is extremely competitive and we help to streamline the process by integrating technology and providing customizable assessments and IPads.
At Jukebox, our mission is to help older adults age in place by making their homes safer and more accessible. We do this by combining occupational therapist-led home safety assessments with affordable, CAPS-certified home renovations personalized to each older adult’s situation.
About the Position
We have multiple openings for fee-for-service, independent contractor OTs to take on the following responsibilities:
- Complete home assessments with clients and/or caregivers to determine ways to improve safety and independence in the home.
- Generate personalized reports for clients and/or caregivers to provide them with basic home modifications and activity modifications.
- Educate clients/caregivers on basic fall prevention strategies and techniques.
- Establish rapport and engage in collaborative discussion with clients and/or caregivers to meet their individual needs.
- Coordinate appropriate responses to inbound calls, texts, and emails from clients.
- Current State Registered and Licensed Occupational Therapist.
- Available for home assessments in your desired location in the Northeast
- Not required, but highly recommended, experience or formal certificate in home modifications (CAPS, ECHM, CLIPP, AOTA Home Modifications Online Badge).
- Experience working with the geriatric population (1-3 years experience preferred)
- Demonstrate effective communication and clinical reasoning skills.
- You have a sixth sense on how to handle delicate conversations, and are the kind of person friends seek out for personal advice.
Jukebox is a fast-growing company of technologists, occupational therapists, gerontologists, and others who care deeply about the well being of our elders. Jukebox is founded by serial entrepreneurs with prior exits to Anthem and SoftBank, and backed by investors including Primary Venture Partners as well as founders of Noom, Pinwheel, FuboTV and many others.