About Jukebox Health
This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting, healthcare technology startup founded by serial entrepreneurs with prior exits to Anthem and SoftBank. At Jukebox, our mission is to help older adults age in place for as long as they would like by making their homes safer and more accessible. We do this by combining occupational therapist-led home safety assessments with affordable, CAPS-certified home renovations personalized to each older adult’s situation.
Jukebox is a fast-growing company comprised of technologists, occupational therapists, gerontologists, and others who care deeply about the well being of our elders. We offer competitive compensation packages including comprehensive health benefits, stock options, and flexible work environment coupled with an uplifting culture. To learn more about the job or apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Role
We are looking for a Business Development Lead to take on the following responsibilities:
- Help develop and manage overall sales and growth strategy.
- Build referral relationships with home care agencies, care managers, healthcare providers, senior centers, attorneys, not-for-profits, and more in the NYC metro area and Long Island.
- Facilitate and host fall prevention educational events, both online and in-person. Serve as our brand ambassador at various industry events.
- Coordinate with operations team on specific cases and home improvement projects.
- Some travel is required to visit partners.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualities:
- You care deeply about helping others, especially older adults.
- Some prior sales and marketing experience in the geriatric care industry, or a relevant clinical background (e.g. OT, PT, nursing) is a big plus.
- You have a sixth sense on how to build and nurture high touch relationships with referral sources.
- An outgoing personality and positive attitude coupled with exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills.