After a very challenging year, NYC is poised to reopen fully. This is a great time to find shared collaborative space if you offer services to children, or want to roll out a new program.
- LANDMARK CLASS B BUiLDING IN NOMAD, FORMER HOME OF FAO SCHWARTZ – 303 Fifth Avenue between 31st/32 St.
- This is a fully built out pediatric office with a great sensory gym suitable for pediatric PTs, STs, Special Ed, Counseling, Social Skills groups.
- suitable for 1:1 therapy or small groups
- 24/7 security, 3 pasanger elevators, ADA compliant, fully COVID compliant
- Available Tuesdays. Wednesday and Fridays.
- Opportunities for cross referrals and collaboration