PEDIATRIC OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST – LEADERSHIP AND CLINICAL OPPORTUNITIES in
Bellevue & Bothell WA
COMPANY OVERVIEW- Since 2006, Stepping Stones Therapy Network has helped kids to reach their full potential, and we are able to do so because we hire top talent! Our therapist owned outpatient clinic is hiring for 2 full time OT positions staring Fall 2021 or early 2022.
Stepping Stones Therapy Network is invested in your success! We know that a positive work environment, consistent support and a work-life balance makes for a happy therapist. Plus, it helps our practice to achieve our mission to provide compassionate, creative and collaborative care to the children and families we serve.
OPEN POSITIONS in the 2 clinics in Bellevue and Bothell WA
1.) Staff Occupational Therapist 2.) Program Lead Occupational Therapist
1. Staff Occupational Therapist Description
- At least 1 year post fieldwork experience preferred working as pediatric occupational therapist
- Clinical role includes evaluation and treatment for in person and telehealth sessions
2. Occupational Therapist Program Lead Description
- This OT Clinical Lead Role fulfills a combination of administrative and clinical responsibilities.
- Administrative responsibilities include program development, community outreach, mentoring of occupational therapists, supervision of occupational therapy assistants, collaboration and strategic planning with the Director of Operations and Clinical Director.
- Clinical work includes evaluation and treatment of patients.
- Program Lead Occupational Therapist: At least 5 years post fieldwork clinical experience and prior occupational therapy experience in a supervisory or leadership role.
Benefits For You
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Full medical, dental and vision
- Retirement Plan
- Weekly mentoring and professional development training
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited university. Licensed or in the process of obtaining a Washington State.
- U.S. Citizenship required
New graduates may be considered if your prior job experience has helped prepare you for all aspects of the staff OT position
Every member of our team receives ongoing support, weekly group mentoring meetings and individual coaching sessions.
If you are an experienced pediatric occupational therapist looking to cultivate your leadership skills and excited about this position, please keep reading to see if joining the Stepping Stones Therapy Network team is a good fit for you.
Clients: We provide OT services for children ages 1 and older. Caseload includes working with children with a variety of diagnoses including treatment to address sensory processing, fine motor, handwriting, executive functioning and social skills.
Setting: We have two custom designed therapy spaces in Bellevue and Bothell and partnerships with preschool and elementary school satellite locations on the Eastside. Parent and caregiver coaching and telehealth sessions are part of our regularly scheduled appointments.
Schedule: The clinic schedule is a year-round program. Full time is considered 32-40 hours per week. All therapists are paid hourly as well as for additional administrative time and report writing time. Must be available to work afterschool hours until 6:00.
Please send in your resume and a cover letter that answers the following three questions.
• Why do you want to join the team at Stepping Stones Therapy Network?
• Describe a time when you exceeded a client or customer’s expectations
How did that make you feel?
• Describe a time when you failed at something and how you handled it.
What did you learn?