Introducing the first of its kind event – the Rehab Tech Summit.
The Rehab Tech Summit is a three-day virtual experience for those interested in the intersection of rehabilitation and technology, including Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Speech-Language Pathologists. The summit will empower and encourage therapists to adopt health technology into their practice and lean into non-traditional roles – be it as a super-user, an inventor, or a designer.
Attendees will have access to 50+ sessions including career spotlight interviews where we highlight stories of therapists in non-clinical technology roles and skill building workshops where attendees learn skills that pertain to those seeking a potential future role in rehab technology or wanting to learn how to better use technology in their therapy practice.
Highlights of the summit include:
- A full day of keynote sessions by innovators and change-makers in the space.
- On demand access for 90 days to watch sessions when you want.
- A virtual exhibition hall with booths from innovative technology companies that are making an impact in healthcare.
- Healthtech vendor demos with live Q&A.
- A job board to connect companies with tech-curious therapists.
We will always be a “hands on” profession, but technology has been pivotal in helping us offer hands off services and is fast becoming a part of many practices. Now is the time to learn the role for rehab in healthtech!
There will be many speakers from all aspects of the rehab and tech world – visit our website to learn more, and register!
Home – Rehab Tech Summit