This webinar was given o January 11 2022 and was very well received. The replay, including the Live Q/A is now available. Address the # 1 Problem Facing Private Practices – FINDING AND KEEPING STAFF ( your most valuable asset)
Even 60 MINUTES headlined this pressing issue – call it the GREAT RESIGNATION or THE BIG QUIT – WE are in a People Driven Industry and need to Meet this Head On!!
2020 and 2021 have been difficult years for both employers and employees. One of the main issues and problems practice owners have been contacting me about is their inability to fill current open positions in their practice since COVID compounded by an increase in resignations. Employment in our industry was disrupted during the pandemic, but it is becoming obvious that there are more long term repercussions pertaining to this impacting pediatric and adult PT OT and ST practices across the country. If you have been following trends, the shortage was predicted and occurring prior to COVID with researchers stating it can continue well into 2030…
FIND OUT WHAT YOU CAN DO DIFFERENTLY NOW!!!
Topics with actionable, immediate take aways will be:
1. turnover and vacancy rates, employee leverage and employee life cycles
2. innovative recruitment/ retention and engagement strategies
3. sign on vs retention bonuses – is this the year to curtail profit for purpose???
4. New thinking on salary and compensation packages
5. “key person” insurance, and how to tailor opportunities and offers
6. Hertzberg’s famous 2 factor theory
7. rewarding effort not just results – is productivity a four letter word?
8. exit interviews, staff satisfaction surveys
9. setting up fellowships and externships
10. Staffing as a pre requisite to a succession plan. Its NEVER too early.
Does this webinar qualify for CEUs?
It depends on your state. Many states will approve this course to count for CEU credits because I outline how the course is relevant to OT,PT and ST practice, give a post webinar quiz that demonstrates competence and understanding of material and a certificate of completion. Check with your state.
Please note: You will be able to download the powerpoint and post webinar quiz to qualify for a certificate of participation immediately. The replay will be sent to you in a separate email within 5 hours.