Updated 2023 Addendum to 2 Part Webinar – What about Peds? Best Practice for Coding Billing and Documentation
The November 2021 2 Part Webinar, What About Peds? Best Practice for Coding, Documentation and Billing was one of the most well attended webinar. Many, many therapists have requested an update so I decided to record a 16-slide power point update with discussion that details:
- What are the changes in CPT codes – what is new in 2023 and what’s already been announced for 2024?
What are the new ICD 10 codes for 2023 that may impact you?
- What was the average billing rates in 2022 for some of the CPT codes most commonly used and what is the latest on code 97355?
- What’s new with RTM and are we seeing its use in pediatric practices?
- What is pending legislation that pediatric practice owners should keep their eye on?
- What’s the latest with telehealth coverage in 2023 and where might this be going? What is the status of Parity laws for telehealth.
- Things to watch out for in 2023 based on what happened in 2022 – POST PAYMENT AUDITs and Clawbacks
- What is Happening with the No Surprises Act – Good Faith Estimates and Who Needs to follow this?Downloadable so you can have as a reference forever and will get sent out within 4 hours of purchase.Please note that this is not to be considered a stand alone webinar – it builds on the comprehensive information presented in the 2 part webinar What About Peds? Best Practice for Coding, Billing and Documentation, which is still available as a replay.