My goal in this webinar is to help therapists lay the groundwork for the rest of 2020 in the most strategic and informed way possible. Now is the time to prepare for the roll out by thinking about projections, options and opportunities instead of making rash decisions on re opening, closing permanently, or selling your entity at the wrong time. This will be relevant to all practice owners, peds and adults, PT OT and ST.
Topics are detailed below and everyone can ask questions live. Replays will be available.
1) Acting on your SWOT analysis to better position your practice
(everyone who registers gets a SWOT template)
2) Staff and staffing issues – accountability / concrete coping strategies and future planning
3) Telehealth – 1) Why its not a fit for everyone, and why that is okay
2) Important steps to take now if telehealth is something you want to build
into your practice on a permanent basis
4) Finding opportunity in adversity: Building corporate and social responsibility day to day;
“using” COVID-19 as publicity for your practice and ways to facilitate this
how to construct a press releases / letters to the editor/ local TV
5) Preparing to re-open – How and why this is going to differ depending on the type of practice,
you have (adult, peds, ortho, neuro, hand) and how to best prepare for a successful rollout
and gradual ramp up depending on your practice; all practice types will be discussed.
6) How do you determine if this will be the time to consider a merger or an
acquisition post CORONA while avoiding “ fire sales”, sharks, and being taken advantage of